As I’ve stated in this previous post and my Instagram, I am Britney Spears’ numero uno fan and have been since I was 8. Back in the day it was her bubbly music, rocking bod, the fact that she was dating Justin Timberlake, her down to earth personality (I watched her documentary at least 506 times), and her perfect late 90’s-early 00’s wardrobe that made me hang posters of her all over my walls and memorize all the lyrics to her songs. Now, I love her for all those same reasons (besides Justin Timberlake- I boycotted him after he released “Cry Me a River”), and much more. If you don’t follow Brit Brit on social media, you are s e r I o u s l y missing out. She’s fearless, weird, and a breath of fresh air compared to all the people who try way too hard to be cool on social media. Here’re ten reasons why:
1. Homegirl flat-out does not care what anyone thinks about her. She doesn’t care if you think she’s weird or insane- she’s Britney bitch.
2. Britney’s Instagram looks a lot more like an average soccer mom’s than an artistically curated masterpiece like other successful female artists (i.e., Beyoncé, Selena Gomez, and Taylor Swift), which just makes her all the more awesome and down to Earth.
3. Her body still looks like this after years in the business and two kids:
4. Her videos are hilarious, weird, and slightly uncomfortable.
5. She’s motivational as hell.
6. Britney is not in any way shape or form afraid of making fun of herself, and being goofy.
7. She’s a great hands-on mom, and her sons are adorable * Side note: Thu obviously take after their mother, because there is no sign of Kevin Federline in these children*
8. She loves shopping, shoes, and Carrie Bradshaw as much as everyone else.
9. She’s supportive of her family aka her equally awesome sister, Jamie Lynn.
10. You can watch clips of her Vegas show, “Piece of Me”, and behind the scenes footage so you can pretend you are here instead of crying in your room.
You can follow the real Queen B here:
Like this post? You’d probably love this one too! Check it out here.