Everywhere across the globe college women are walking around their campuses with dead looks in their eyes, venti cups of black coffee, and their hair tied in messy buns because they haven’t washed it in who knows how long. We all know finals suck, but you’ve got it, girl. Here are “14 Quotes to Get You Through Finals” to help you get through hell week and into the break.
5. The temptation to quit will be greatest just before you are about to succeed.
6. Put your hair in a bun, drink some coffee, and handle it!
7. Meredith Grey didn’t become a surgeon and get to marry McDreamy by not studying.
8. I have to be successful because I like expensive things.
9. I would rather be exhausted from success than rested from failure.
10. Good things don’t come to those who wait. They come to those who work their asses off and never give up.
11. Working hard for something we don’t care about is called “stress.” Working hard for something we love is called “passion”.
12. Do what you have to do until you can do what you want to do. – Oprah Winfrey
13. If you can’t explain it simply, you don’t know it well enough. – Albert Einstein
14. You don’t HAVE to do this, you GET to do this. -Tom Kubis