Calling all Girl Bosses in Training!
We are currently looking for Girl Bosses in Training to become a part of our team as social media and contributorship interns who are passionate about millennial women and making a difference in the world for them. Get more details and apply below.
Girl Boss in Training Perks:
- Expand your social media management/ writing portfolio.
- Build your resume.
- The opportunity to network with other young journalists and social media managers.
- A letter of reference at the completion of the program (3 months).
- Develop your professional skills.
Girl Boss in Training Qualifications:
- A woman between the ages of 19-36 years old.
- A strong interest in social media management/content creation and in developing strong women.
- A positive and energetic personality.
- An open mind that is ready to learn and represent all women.
- Able to commit 10-15 hours a week for three months.
- Strong editing skills.
- Consistently finishes deadlines on time or in advance.
- Respond to email quickly.
- Detail and goal oriented.
- Familiar with Google Docs.
Girl Boss in Training- Social Media Manager Responsibilities:
- Create, curate, and post unique content to our social media sites (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, LinkdIn, StumbleUpon, etc…)
- Use social media scheduling software to schedule all content (Plann + Buffer)
- Conduct a monthly Google Analytics report
- Conduct market and content research
- Create custom graphics using Canva
Girl Boss in Training- Contributor Responsibilities:
- Create and publish content for our blog and website
- Submit a minimum of two posts per week for our blog. We want you to write about what you’re passionate about but will also assign topics on occasion
- Create compelling content that will be shared by influencers on social media
- Use SEO best practices on each article